1. Handling of personal data The website www.tremco-illbruck.com as well as all subdomains belonging to this domain are an offer of the tremco illbruck Group GmbH in Cologne ("tremco illbruck"). On these websites, tremco illbruck operates a webshop as well as an Internet portal for the information on the company tremco illbruck and the products distributed by the tremco illbruck Group. The protection of your personal data by means of collection, processing and use during your visit to the internet pages of tremco illbruck is an important concern for us. In the following, we will explain to you which information tremco illbruck collects during your visit to the Internet pages and how these are used by tremco illbruck.
2. Data processing when visiting the Internet pages Tremco illbruck is endeavoring to improve and update the offer on the internet pages of tremco illbruck for customers and prospective customers in order to increase the attractiveness of the offer. Every time internet pages of tremco illbruck are accessed via the retrieval of the internet pages, data is stored which is not assigned to a natural person and is used exclusively for internal, statistical and technical purposes of tremco illbruck. We collect the data on the basis of legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses or other contact details will not be collected unless you voluntarily make such statements, for example, within the scope of an inquiry or request. In this case, tremco illbruck does not create any user profiles for visiting the Internet pages. In detail, the following data are stored when the pages are called up: • Names and names of the files accessed by the respective user from the internet pages of tremco illbruck, • the IP address from which the files were retrieved, • the date and time of the retrieval of the respective website, • the transferred data, • the time of the first call to one of the internet pages of tremco illbruck and the time of the last activity on one of the pages, • Status queries about the successful retrieval of files, • Type of web browser used and the last visited page (so-called referrer).
3. Data processing for inquiries If your e-mail address and other contact information such as Your name in the context of a request, in particular under the page "Contact" with your consent, tremco illbruck will send you the correspondingly requested information. The collection and processing of your data is based on your consent under Art. 6 para. 1 a) GDPR. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time. We delete your data immediately after your revocation, provided that there are no legal storage reasons. Your specified data will be stored in a file or in an e-mail program and used exclusively for the correspondence to the requested information.
4. Data processing for orders Within the framework of ordering processes, data are first stored which are not assigned to a natural person and which are used for internal statistical purposes by tremco illbruck. This is the information on the products placed in the shopping basket (total basket value, value and number of individual goods). In addition, the processing of personal data is as follows: Collection and storage of personal data Personal data are also collected and stored on our websites in connection with your purchases made in our online shop. These data (contract data), voluntarily provided by you within the scope of an order, are necessary for mutual, orderly fulfillment of the contract according to Art. 6 para. 1 b). Your personal contract data (for example, name, delivery address, e-mail address, etc.) will be collected and stored to process your orders and inquiries. We will collect and store your e-mail address for the transmission of the order confirmation, the contract conditions and other information concerning your order or the contract terms. Use and dissemination of personal data The personal data (contract data) collected as part of an order in the online shop are used exclusively for the handling of your orders or inquiries. No transfer, sale or any other transmission of your personal data to third parties takes place, unless this is necessary for the purpose of contract processing. Thus, for example, it is required that we pass on your address to the shipping company commissioned to carry out the delivery to carry out your order. There is no export of the data to countries outside the European Economic Area. Furthermore, the transfer, sale or other transmission of the personal data to third parties is excluded, unless tremco illbruck is obligated to pass on by law or by a court decision, or the transfer is in case of attacks on the IT infrastructure of tremco illbruck For legal and prosecution purposes.
5. Cookies When you visit the Internet pages of tremco illbruck, information is sometimes stored and stored in the form of cookies (small text files) on your computer. This is the purpose of making the offer on the internet pages of tremco illbruck user-friendly, flexible and effective for you as a user. Cookies can also be used by tremco illbruck to store passwords. This allows the user to automatically log on when the page is accessed again. You have the option to set your Internet browser to delete cookies from your data store at the same time or at regular intervals, block all cookies, or warn you before a cookie is saved. When entering passwords as part of the login, you also have the option of not enabling automatic logon, thus preventing the storage of passwords. If you leave the internet pages of tremco illbruck via a hyperlink and access other websites, it is possible that cookies are set by providers of the linked internet pages. For these cookies, tremco illbruck is not legally responsible.
7. Google Analytics In particular, this site of tremco illbruck uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and which allows an analysis of the use of the website by you. The processing of your data via cookies takes place on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 f) of the GDPR for the protection of legitimate interests of tremco illbruck. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The use of the "anonymize IP" function for your IP address guarantees the reduction of the IP address by the last octet within the European Union or member states of the European Economic Area, which means that a clear assignment of the IP address is no longer possible. The IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being saved by setting your browser software accordingly; However, we would point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent Google from collecting and processing the data (including your IP address) related to your use of the Website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of such data by Google, by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link And install: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
8. Conversion measurement with Facebook's visitor action pixel in particular, with your consent, we use the "visitor action pixel" of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook") within our Internet presence. We can use it to track the actions of users who have seen or clicked on a Facebook ad. This allows us to track the effectiveness of Facebook advertising for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous for us, ie we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data will be stored and processed by Facebook, which will be communicated to you according to our knowledge. Facebook can connect this data with its Facebook account and also use its own advertising, according to Facebook's data usage policy www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can enable Facebook as well as its partners to turn advertising ads on and off Facebook. You can also store a cookie on your computer for these purposes. This consent may be declared only by users older than 13 years of age. If you are younger, please ask your parents for advice. Please click here if you wish to revoke your consent: www.facebook.com/settings/
9. Right to information, revocation and deletion You have the right to revoke the consent to the use of your personal data with effect for the future at any time. The deletion of the personal data takes place if you have revoked your consent to storage against tremco illbruck if your knowledge is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose pursued by the storage or its storage is prohibited for other legal reasons. Upon written request, tremco illbruck will gladly inform you about the data we have stored about you (eg name, address, telephone number). Please use the contact data of tremco illbruck on the imprint or contact page. If you discover that the information we hold about you is incorrect, you have the right to correct it in accordance with Article 16 GDPR. You have the right to restrict the processing of your data. This means that your data will not be deleted but will be flagged to limit its further processing or use (Article 18 GDPR). If you wish, we may provide you with a copy of your personal data or transfer this data to another entity (eg government agency or company) in a common machine-readable format (Article 20 GDPR). In principle, you also have a general right to object to legitimate data processing which is in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority or because of the legitimate interest of a body (Article 21 GDPR). For all questions regarding data protection, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.