2. Product Information
The COMPANY makes commercially reasonable efforts to provide accurate information. However, the industries and jurisdictions in which COMPANY operates and the laws and regulations applicable to those industries and jurisdictions are subject to constant change. Against this background, it is possible that information contained on the page is not up-to-date or correct. Since many factors go through a decision process about the purchase of a particular product, and because special circumstances and needs of all may differ, the provision of the Licensed Content is for informational purposes only. The Company cannot guarantee and does not warrant that the product choice you make is correct, tailored to your particular needs or requirements or that the references, regulations or other information provided are complete, correct or up to date for your specific needs (see our reservation regarding warranties in paragraph 10 below). The COMPAY may reject or cancel product made on the basis of incorrect prices or incorrect advertising conditions. Any sales made through the site are subject to the general conditions of sale and or terms and conditions of the COMPANY.
3. User behavior Obscene or abusive language, harassment, threats or misuse of any kind or in any form on this site, including transmission by e-mail, mail or any other means, are expressly prohibited. The appearance under the identity of another person or the misrepresentation of your relationship with the COMPANY or anyone else is prohibited. You may not upload, post or otherwise publish material on the Site that is defamatory, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, invasive, hateful, racially or ethnically inaccessible to the privacy or public rights of any other person Founding or encouraging an offense, violating any law or any other person's rights, or otherwise leading to liability. You agree not to falsify headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of the submitted, publish any proprietary or confidential information, or otherwise patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other proprietary rights of others (the "rights") to cause damage. You are not allowed to upload commercial material to the Site, use the Site to promote, advertise or promote others. Any attempt to interfere with or disrupt the Site, its servers, networks, software, equipment, or a linked database, whether through malicious code, files or other means, or attempts at disassembling, reverse engineering, or decompiling Software, bypassing security features, such as passwords, or taking actions that affect the privacy or security of this site, users, or other visitors, is expressly prohibited. You are responsible for your communication and activities on the site. The COMPANY shall in no event be liable for any communication, use of the Site by You or others or any Licensed Content, including, without limitation, errors or omissions in the Licensed Content, or for any damages resulting from the use of any Licensed Content result in the page.
5. Adjustments to the page
8. Property rights of the COMPANY
9. Indications and Procedure for Reporting a Copyright Infringement
Notices of alleged copyright infringement should be sent to the COMPANY. The COMPANY respects the intellectual property of others and asks its users and visitors to do the same. COMPANY will process and investigate alleged violations and take appropriate action under applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of any notice in accordance with applicable law, COMPANY will cause the removal of any material found to be infringing or part of an infringing act, as well as any references or links to any material or acts found to be infringing or to block access to them. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, we request that you provide the following information:
a. a physical or electronic signature of Person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a sole copyright whose infringement is alleged;
b. a description of the copyrighted work whose infringement is alleged;
c. a description of where the material that infringes your information is located on the page;
d. Your address, telephone number and e-mail address and any other information needed to enable the COMPANY to contact you;
e. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the contested use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
f. An confirmation from you that the above information is correct to the best of your knowledge and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a particular right that is alleged to have been infringed.
Allegations of alleged copyright infringement are to be addressed to:
By mail: tremco illbruck Group GmbH Von-der-Wettern-Str. 27 51149 Köln Deutschland By fax: +49 2203 57550 60 By e-mail: email@example.com (Please include "Notice of Infringement" in the subject line.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE FOREGOING INFORMATION INCLUDES INFORMATION FROM THE COMPANY ON THE POSSIBILITY OF INFRINGING YOUR COPYRIGHT. ALL OTHER REQUESTS, SUCH AS, FOR EXAMPLE, PRODUCT-RELATED QUESTIONS AND INQUIRIES OR DATA PROTECTION QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED THROUGH THIS METHOD.
10. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
COMPANY makes no representations or warranties about the correctness or completeness of the Site or the Licensed Content. The COMPANY is not directed to children under the age of 13 and the use of the site is not intended for them. COMPANY will not contact any children under the age of 13 for promotional or marketing purposes without the permission of a parent and will not solicit personal information more than reasonably needed to participate in any such action. However, there is no filtering by the Company of advertisements or other material that children may see through the pages or linked pages, portions of which may be inappropriate for children. You understand and expressly agree that:
(a) You use the site at your own risk. The page is provided without warranty of any kind and availability. The company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of resale, fitness for a particular purpose, and warranties arising out of the current trade or performance, freedom of damages, non-infringement, and non-inhalation in connection with the use of the site or share hereunder.
(b) The COMPANY makes no warranty that (I) that the site will meet your requirements (ii) that access to the site is uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, or error-free, (iii) the products are available, correctly shown or (Iv) the results obtained from the use of the site are correct and reliable (V) that the quality of all products, page, information or other materials purchased or obtained, through the site is your quality expectations fulfilled, OR (vi) that products are properly delivered in the right quantity.
(c) The downloading or otherwise receiving material is by your use of the site, at your own discretion, at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage
You expressly understand and agree that the COMPANY will not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, use , data or other immaterial loss (even if COMPANY has been aware of the possibility of such damages), below or in connection with the use or inability to use, the accuracy of the information, products and materials displayed or subject to the site are available, or liable to any other matter relating to your access to the site or your use thereof. these limitations will apply even if limited liability fails of its essential purpose. to the extent that jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for substitutes of incidental or consequential damages, some of the above limitations may not apply to you. the foregoing has no influence of any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
11. Release / opt-out options
tremco illbruck Group GmbH
If you wish to receive an update of your information or if you no longer wish to receive correspondence from the COMPANY, please contact the COMPANY firstname.lastname@example.org
12. General information
14. Special provisions for users in the United States
Your California Privacy Rights Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code allows site users who are California citizens to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write to us: tremco illbruck Group GmbH Von-der-Wettern-Str. 27, 51149 Cologne, Germany.