Due to the ongoing crisis, a large proporation of us have now relocated and are working from home with our children, and it’s not an easy situation. However, to help you, we have pieced together a number of activities foryou and your children to complete throughout the working day!
For The Kids
In an attempt to keep your children busy we have put together a drawing competition with the opportunity to win a fantastic prize!
How to take part:
- Ask your children to draw their house of the future. Like all artists, they must sign their drawing with their name and their age.
- Post it on social media via either Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag "#keepkidsbusy" and make sure to tag us in the post to ensure that we see it.
- For parents, this gives you the perfect time to breathe or to increase your knowledge.
- You could be in for the chance of winning a day out at one of the countries best theme parks for up to a family of 4!**
- We will also have runner up prizes, with 4 x £20 HobbyCraft vouchers up for grabs!
If the house drawing is a success, then you might like to look on these sites for other ideas:
For the Adults
With your children now busy, it's time to focus on you!
We have a number of different tools and tips on our website which can help you to increase your knowledge and experience! Take a look at the list below in order to gain a better understanding about the industry and how our products work:
- Why not book one of our RIBA approved CPD's?
- Product query? Contact a member of the team
- Would like to know more about product installation? Check out our 'how to' videos
- Download one of our free handy brochures
Stay in Touch
The large majority of our staff are still available to contact throughout the working day, so feel free to contact them should you need further information. Alternatively, stay in contact with us via social media and follow us on Twitter and Linkedin.