We take responsibility
- Waste reduction programs (zero landfilling)
- Decrease of energy consumption
- Heat recovery systems
- Photovoltaic roof systems
- Increase of sustainable raw materials
Health, wellness & safety:
- Safe working conditions
- Non-smoking program
- Fitness program
- Charity support
- Engagement in local communities
Corporate Policy on Modern Day Slavery:
We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships.
Slavery and human trafficking are a continuing issue in our global society. Everyone has a responsibility to be alert to risks both within our business and in our supply chains.
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains or internally.
In order to identify and mitigate risk:-
- where possible we build long standing relationships with suppliers and make clear our expectations of business behaviour;
- with national or international supply chains, where possible, our main point of contact is with a UK company or branch and we expect these entities to have suitable anti-slavery and human trafficking policies and processes. Our expectation is that each entity within any supply chain operates a “one-up” policy whereby they make appropriate enquiries of the next link in the chain; and
- we have in place systems to encourage the reporting of concerns and the protection of whistle blowers.
As a company, we have zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking. We expect our employees, all those in our supply chain and any contractors to comply with our values.
To ensure a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains and our business, we are providing training to relevant members of staff.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our group's slavery and human trafficking statement for the current financial year.